We know that it can be a daunting task to look for a church. We want to make that task a little easier by answering some simple questions that you may be asking.
There are a few key words in our name.
- Friendship - the essence of our church is to be warm and welcoming to anyone who walks through our doors .
- Baptist - Being Baptist means being on Mission. We believe in the task of spreading the Gospel in our local community and around the World. The Gospel is the greatest news ever to be spread. Our goal is to share it with everybody!
The centerpiece of worship at Friendship is preaching of God's Word, and lifting high the name of Jesus in all we do. If you don't have a Bible, then don't worry. We have one that you can take home with you.
We may many options of worship times to fit those with busy schedules, night owls, or early birds. We invite you to join us for one of the following services:
- Sunday Blended Worship - 8:30am
- Sunday Connection Classes - 9:45am
- Sunday Blended Worship - 11:00am
- Wednesday Bible Study - 6:45pm
- Tues Morning Women's Study - 10:00am
We are located in the heart of Concord at 180 West Ave SW. Click here for a map.
The first question in the Westminster Catechism is this: What is the chief end of man?
Answer - To glorify God and enjoy Him forever. We gather on Sunday and Wednesday to give glory to God, and to enjoy him as a Heavenly Father.
If there are any other questions that we can answer, please do not hesitate to email us at: